Sm58 Dynamic Handheld Wired Microphone
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal/Bank transfer|
- Model NO.: SM58
- Application: Music, Voice, Meeting, Measurement, Amplify, Outdoor Activities
- Directivity: Bi-direction
- Transducer Principle: Electrodynamic Microphone
- Connector(s): XLR Mini
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohm, XLR Interface: 1/4 Interface: 1 Inch K
- Delivery Detail: 5-15 Day
- Type: Wired Microphone
- Microphone Series: UHF Flexible
- Cover Distance: 80m
- Channels: Single Channels
- Transport Package: Full-Sealing Package of Products: We Adopt Full-Se
- Origin: Guangzhou China
- Style: Wired Microphone
- Signal Transmission: Wired
- Sound Channel: Mono
- Sound Field Force: Outdoor Activities
- Wireless Technology: UHF
- Color: Silver
- Model Number: Sm58
- Use: Conference Microphone
- Frequency Range: 740.00-865.00MHz
- Dynamic Range: >105dB
- Trademark: LAIKESI
- Specification: Metal
- It allows dual receiver circuits and antennas to compete for the strongest possible reception.
- The receiver features XLR microphone level, and 1/4" phone line level outputs.
- An LCD display provides Frequency, Group and Channel information, transmitter battery status, audio level, and more.
- SLX4 with automatic frequency selection and automatic transmitter setup functions, provide simple operation.
- It contains a hitherto unknown hardware and detachable antenna, open the package can be installed immediately.
- Other features include a backlit LCD display screen, display group, channel and antenna information.
- Five audio signal monitoring instrument can.
- SLX4 receiver from the transmitter is a a component of the SLX wireless series, the series also contains different hand-held, head type and Lavalier mic.
- Automatic frequency selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Detachable 1/4 wavelength antenna
- Microprocessor controlled diversity
- Multifunction backlit LCD display
- The metal shell firm
- 1/2 frame design
|Audio Dynamic range||>105dB|
|Audio output level||XLR interface (connected to the 600 load):-13 dBV 1/4 (3000 inch interface connected to the load): - 2 dBV|
|Output voltage||1/4" 0-500mV|
|Frequency response||(+/-2 dB): minimum 45 Hz, maximum 15 kHz|
|Mirror frequency rejection||>110dB|
|Dimension||1.65 x 7.76 x 5.26" (42 x 197 x 134mm)|
|Weight||1 lb 13 oz (816 g)|
|Output impedance||200 ohm, XLR interface: 1/4 interface: 1 inch K|
|Sensitivity||-105 dBm, 12 dB signal-to-noise ratio (typ)|
|Imagerejection||>70 dB (typ)|
|100 meters (300 feet)|
|The typical conditions of the working range|
|Beta58A/ SM58 / SLX2 holder for selection.|
The real shot of the product
Five choices for you:
- 2 hand held mic.
- 1 hand held+1 head set
- 2 head set only
- 1 lapel + 1 head set
- 1 hand held + 1 lapel
1. Q: When your company established?
A: Our company established on 2008, Rely on good quality and customer high praise, our comapny is developing quickly over the years.
2. Q: Where is your main market?
A: Our audio products made in China and are sold to all over the world, committed to meet needs of different national and regional customers.
3. Q: What's your warranty period?
A: We launch policy of lifetime warranty. Customers have to ship back the defective products. We will finish repairing within 7 days after we recieved them and return to you. Customers should pay the shipping cost back and forth.
4. Q: What's your payment term?
A: For the sample order, we accept T/T and Western Unions. But for the Batch order, we support payment terms by L/C or T/T 30% desposit in advance, balance 70% before shipment).
5. Q: How can I oder a sample?
A: If you need some samples to test, we can make as per your request. You should pay for the sample cost and the transportation freight, while the samples cost can be refundable after you place bulk oder.
6. Q.: How many days do you cost to prepare the sample?
A: We need 5 dyas for normal sample, 5-15 days for the sample required OEM, and then will be sent via DHL/FedEx or other express.
7. Q: Can you do OEM/ODM for customers?
A: Sure, OEM/ODM are welcome.
Company website: WWW. Mstyaudio. COM